Our client is the global leaders in rice production and second worldwide in the fresh and dry pasta, food processing sector based in Spanish.
Working hours: 08.00-17.00 (Mon-Sat)
- Attend meeting for new project, improvement activity and solving process problems
- Plan and direct engineering resources to execute project design, deployment and relevant support activities
- Organize and manage plant TPM, tools & equipment and plant facilities
- Set target of department and manage all maintenance work
- Manage spare parts of machine and utility
- Manage recycle activity of broken machine and other equipment
- Get and maintain license of measurement tool and manage that tools
- Innovative thinking and be able to initiate new idea for facility and process improvement
- Provide work instruction of new machine with production team
- Coordinate with accounting team to register information of machine in that Dept.
- Send specification of machine to PU in order to let purchasing team chose proper supplier
- Planning to save electricity use
- Additional task as per supervisor assignment (if required)
- Bachelor or higher in Engineering, Electrical, Mechanical or related field.
- Age not over 40 years old,
- Speaking English language in Business Level
- Able to work on Saturday
- Proficient in computer literacy and able to use in operating of Microsoft office program