Our client is Japanese Automotive Manufacturing. Now they are seeking qualify candidate as below details.
- Lead maintenance resource to support maintenance activities.
- Manage machines and equipment for support production line.
- Assume responsibility for planning and managing resources of projects.
- Preparation of specifications, proposals, and other documentation.
- Clarify relativity of the drawing and specification and announce to a related section.
- Problem analysis and find out improvement and corrective action method when machine problem.
- Coordinate with tool and equipment.
- Control tool and m/c spare part.
- TPM activity support to maintenance of achieve company target.
- Management of maintenance staff based on the maintenance knowledge and experience Desk work.
- Male, age 35 years old up, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s degree of Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering.
- Over 10 years of Maintenance or Engineering and has experience in management over 5 years.
- Has skill in TPM activities.
- Knowledgeable of Robot system.
- Good command in English.
- Good Management and Strong Leadership.
Working Day: Monday – Friday (Saturday by schedule).
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)