Our client is a motorcycle manufacturer.
- Leader who responsible for continuous improvement and process improvement activities in maintenance department.
- Manage, analyze and estimate the development of preventive and plan maintenance activities.
- Provide and procure new equipment and flow installations process to complete preventive maintenance activities.
- Monitor and manage inventory spare parts and component parts and keep improvement.
- Coordinate all clients follow the maintenance management and trade to focus on equipment.
- Manage and control the objectives of development and improvement project that will support the business.
- Control budgets, unit plans of maintenance department including improve and start up new project.
- Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering of Electrical, Mechanical, Technology or another related field.
- At least 8 years’ experience in automotive manufacturing and experience at management level.
- Skill in Six Sigma Black Belt or Lean Certification Preferred.
- Good understanding of ISO: 9001, ISO/TS: 16949 and ISO: 14001.
- Leadership skills & proven effectiveness in operational / project team leader roles.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
Location: Amata City, Chonburi
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)