Our client is world’s leading technology in chemical industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following;
- CapEx control for Plant improvement and Expansion.
- Control Engineering Project and construction work.
- Implement and supervise predictive maintenance to increase machine reliability.
- Review and improve preventive maintenance and spare part for Critical Eq.
- Control Engineering & Maintenance service contracts for legal compliance.
- Set up and control section KPI to support company goal.
- Review and control annual budget.
- Male, age over 35 years old.
- Bachelor's degree of Engineering majored in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or higher in related fields.
- At least 10 years in Engineering& Maintenance Management with Chemical or Petrochemical industry.
- 5 years in management role as Assistant Manager or Manager Level.
- Good communication in English (Speaking, Reading and Writing).
- Strong analytical thinking, technical skill and leadership skill.
- Able to work under pressure.
Working day: only Monday to Friday
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)