our client is the number one Japanese mixer manufacturer. The company's objective is to provide maintenance services. In addition, the company also provides consulting services in the food industry.
- Identify areas for improvement and assign workers to take care of issues.
- Develop maintenance schedules and enforce them among maintenance staff.
- Respond to emergency calls for maintenance.
- Manage the set up and take down of different events.
- Perform troubleshooting to solve minor repair issues.
- Communicate plans for upper level improvements to maintenance worker staff.
- Contact and schedule repairmen and extra help as needed.
- Perform administrative tasks as required.
- Delegate tasks to meet maintenance schedule and satisfy employer needs.
- Male age 35 - 43 years for management
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical engineering or related field.
- Experience in supervisory level 2-5 years or middle management 2 years.
- Have knowledge of refrigeration machine maintenance.
- Ability to work under pressure and high responsibility.
- Good PDCA skill and leadership
Working hour: 8.30 AM to 5.30 PM (Mon-Fri)
Business: Service and Manufacturing
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)