Our client is manufacturing of customised precision machine parts and components.
- Repair / maintenance to machine especially in CNC Lathe machine.
- Control and managing to keep and repair the machine for use in Production process to reduce in shut down time, all activities must finish under timeline.
- Control, Preventive and Prepare the ratio of spare parts, inventory and the equipment for use in maintenance.
- Planning. Control and preventive maintenance to analysis the problem of the machine to refer in directly production process.
- Improve the old machine to efficiency.
- Prepare the Electric power, Air, Oil and others in use the line process.
- Manage the utility / facility system in factory.
- Responsibility the duty in Energy Management system.
- Improve the knowledge and skills of subordinates to enhance the company's competitiveness.
- Support cross-functional and teamwork for company success.
- Male age 32 - 40 years for management
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical engineering or related field.
- Experience in supervisory level 5-7 years or middle management 2-5 years.
- Have knowledge of Pump ,Chiller, AHU ( Air Handling Unit), Hydraulic ,PLC, Pneumatic
- Have knowledge IATF 16949, ISO 14001, 5S and Energy Management system.
- Have knowledge of CNC Lathe machine maintenance.
- Ability to work under pressure and high responsibility.
- Good PDCA skill and leadership
Working hour : 8.00 AM to 5.30 PM (Mon-Fri)
Business : CNC Machinery
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)