Our client is produce and distribute high quality and reliable products to ably respond customer’s requirements under provision of a law like medical PVC compound, general PVC compound.
- Install and maintain the machine & equipment for all of the process machinery.
- Diagnoses and repair mechanical and electrical problem (has knowledge in Automation Control Systems by PLC )
- Responsible for achieving the quality, productivity, minimize downtime and support production.
- Supervise and lead MC maintenance technician, Preventive machine and Calibration system
- Machine development using automation concept, PLC, Jix & Fixture, spare part control.
- Male, 40-45 years
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Engineer or related fields.
- At least 8 years’ experience in maintenance fields
- Leadership, Logical Thinking, Self-motivated and proactive.
- Practical - Business of English.
Working Hour: Mon-Fri
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)