Our client is leading automotive manufacturing who is providing high-quality products to customers. We are now looking for potential candidate as following details;
- Over all Maintenance process, Tooling, Facility and Utilities.
- Plan and manage Preventive maintenance and repair for Machine in factory.
- Planning and setting up for new productive facilities.
- Response for energy saving in factory.
- Budget control.
- Management of maintenance staff (Thai people) based on the maintenance knowledge and experience Desk work.
- Assume responsibility for planning and managing resources of projects.
- Preparation of specifications, proposals, and other documentation.
- Clarify relativity of the drawing and specification and announce to a related section.
- Problem analysis and find out improvement and corrective action method when machine problem.
- Utility control ( electricity , water , air plant , fire pump )
- Coordinate with tool and equipment.
- Control tool and m/c spare part.
- TPM activity support to maintenance of achieve company target.
- Age 33 - 40 years old, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in maintenance engineer, maintenance functions in manufacturing with automotive field.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in maintenance supervisory or maintenance management.
- Have experience in CNC Machining.
- Have knowledge in ISO/TS 16949, ISO9002, and ISO14000.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Team leading skill to achieve target.
- Good command of English.
Working day: Monday – Friday + Saturday by schedule.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)