· Control overall in Production line as Machining process.
· Direct the operation of the plant which includes safety and environmental
compliance, manufacturing quality products, production, cost optimization, yield
· Control cost reduction and KPI.
· Maintaining positive community relationship
· Provide solution and promote teamwork amongst the various group such as
Production, Engineering, Quality, Planning, Purchasing and Maintenance.
· Working closely with multiple machining outsources.
· Age not over 45 years old
· Bachelor degree in Engineering related field.
· Experience in Management including production management, productivity management and manpower management.
· Able to use CNC Machining