Our client is a manufacturer of air compressor.
Education:Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related fields in Industries Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial, Electrical, Electronic etc.)
- Male, around 38-42 years old.
- Machining experience ,10 years (CNC Lathe M / C, Machining center & Grinding M / C).
- Computer literacy especially in MS office, AutoCAD, Solid Work and good English reports.
- Good communication of both written and spoken in English. (TOEIC 605 min, TOEFL 513 min, IELTS 5.5 min)
- Leadership, Good Personality with Interpersonal Skill and Teamwork Spirits.
- Job Responsibilities
- Control and solve production process problems.
- Control production trials to meet goals and evaluate results.
- Control Overhaul, Modify Machines and Evaluate.
- Control the installation of new machinery and evaluation.
- Develop and improve production processes to be efficient And reduce waste.
- Analyze problems with machine production and propose solutions.
- Reduce tooling costs.
- Coordinate with other departments For the production process to be carried out efficiently.
- Other tasks as assigned by Manager.