Our client is a global provider of industrial automation and information products.
- Manage safety assessment process, including pre-visit customer coordination, lead customer meetings, and develop customer reports.
- Lead a customer’s team in conducting risk assessment.
- Develop processes and methodologies to assure consistency of the deliverable that Safety Services offers to User’s and OEMs.
- Responsibility for project cost estimating, proposal generation, and accurate invoicing.
- Work with marketing to support development of collateral for Safety Services.
- Understand business system functions of order entry through invoicing.
- Maintain an excellent working relationship with the Safety Business Unit.
- Expand the Safety services and offerings that are delivered.
- Work with and partner with third party partners to develop a unified customer approach for growing the breadth of Safety Services offerings.
- Work with Global Account teams to develop and maintain their Safety sales plans.
- Provide support for the Field Service Engineer Consultant – Safety (FSEc) program. Including supporting a training program and mentoring plan.
- Work with sales offices for customer strategy and planning.
- Work with global CSM team to support region specific plans and actions.
- Maintain processes relative to Safety assessment engagements.
- Support the RA sales channel in identifying, qualifying, and closing machine safety projects.
- Assist customers with developing a risk reduction plans.
- Develop a functional and technical specification for safeguarding.
- Identify additional product and service opportunities in customer organization.
- Select and apply products and apply acceptable safeguarding solutions.
- Ensures thorough familiarity with company policies and procedures. Appropriately applies policies and procedures in compliance with government laws.
- BS Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Safety Certification TÜV FSEngineer is required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in machine safety consulting or discrete manufacturing safety engineering
- Knowledge and first-hand experience in working with safety legislation, e.g. OSHA, IEC, ISO, EN Safety standards (61508, 62061, 13849, etc.), or equivalents.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)