Our client is leading food ingredient manufacturer. We are now looking for potential candidate as following details;
- Plan / follow-up and work for daily, monthly, yearly maintenance, corrective maintenance, annual shutdown.
- Control preventive maintenance as schedule.
- Participate in daily maintenance meeting or any concern meeting.
- Follow up work orders generated by CMMS program, plans for materials and man power, maintenance duration, input necessary information and update work status.
- Support the inventory spare part to set max-min and specifications of spare part or consumables requirements for machines.
- Mechanical engineering design/ drawing for new project.
- Make maintenance prevention upon trouble analysis and report.
- Yearly mechanical maintenance budget set up and control.
- Initiate SOP, WI, JSA and quality system document related.
- Supervise and control to subordinate & subcontractor in mechanical task, quality, safety related.
- Male, Age 30 - 40 years old, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor's degree of Mechanical Engineering only.
- 3 years up in Maintenance or Engineering jobs, well-understanding of Mechanical in manufacturing process.
- Maintenance knowledge for Pump, Blower, Agitator, Compressor, Boiler and Chiller.
- Good skill in Preventive Maintenance and planning.
- Good communication in English (Speaking, Reading and Writing).
- Strong analytical thinking, technical skill and leadership skill.
- Has skill for Microsoft Office & Auto CAD, Good Skill in Static Equipment and Rotating Machine would be advantage.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)