- Development of brand awareness in Thailand.
- Providing Marketing and Communications support for the Thailand and Regional Office
- Design and produce marketing and sales support material through several mediums, including print media, point of sale, email blasts, power point presentations, sales training aids, video content, online blogs, social media (where relevant) in the local market.
- Translate any global marketing content into Thai language for the sales team – sales presentations, brochures, selling tools and case studies.
- Manage Thai website (in local language), AdWords, SEO, all digital campaigns EDM’s, social (Line or others)
- Manage packaging labelling requirements, using local language where possible.
- Supporting distributors with marketing campaigns that will increase foot traffic and lead to increased sales - via various POS activities, lead generation, distributor training, distributor trade events and sponsorships.
- Plan, attend and co-ordinate all exhibitions, sponsorships, any educational training seminars.
- Work closely with sales, technical, graphic designers, and digital agencies to achieve desired marketing outcomes.
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications or equivalent with thorough understanding in Marketing principals
- Experience in a global firm within the Industrial B2B markets.
- Up to 10 years’ experience in Marketing in specialty chemical B2B industries or related.
- Excellent speaking and writing ability coupled with strong presentation skills both in English and Thai
- Self-motivated, proactive, and enthusiastic with a high use of initiative & creativity.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools