Our client is a Japanese Automobile manufacturing with long history over 25 years. They are specializing in the field of automobiles such as electronic control and communication technologies. To support company goals and successful, they are seeking a right candidate in position Manufacturing Manager.
- Understanding company policy and setting section's target and communicate with subordinates.
- Setting actual plans and also control the progress to achieve section's target.
- Analyzing the case upon section’s target have not been accomplished and finding solution to solve problem.
- Developing manufacturing plan to be suitable upon the progress is configurations.
- Preparing Daily Production pan and monitoring actual production input-output.
- Supervising subordinates in case of production delayed.
- Preparing efficient manpower and resources needed to produce products.
- Reviewing and approving training programs to develop manpower skills.
- Leading Kaizen projects to improve productivity.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field.
- 5 years of experience in manufacturing management.
- Good Microsoft Office skills.
- Comfortable speaking, writing and reading English language.
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Thai nationality only
Working hour: 7.30 AM to 4.30 PM (Mon-Fri)
Business: Automobile Manufacturing
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)