Our client is a leading manufacturer of chemical industry
- Managing and developing warehouse workflows process in plant, movement, and inventory space including packing operations both domestic & overseas.
- Ensure on time delivery to customer, receive all customer complaints and develop systems to meet with customer decision.
- Developing relations with logistics service providers in terms of service and service quality improvement, freight cost, especially customer requirements.
- Supervising customs classifications and providing support in terms of clearance both import-export, including export document process control.
- Coordinating with sales team to get demands trends to analyses logistics volume and preparing strategy plan.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Logistics management, Engineering or related fields.
- At least 5 years with experience in supply chain or logistics management, preferably from the manufacturing chemicals industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft office and ERP knowledge (preferably SAP)
- Leadership skills & proven effectiveness in operational / project team leader roles.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
Location: Maptaphut, Rayong
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)