Our client is leader in flexible insulation foams for the equipment insulation market & leading provider of engineered foams. They are looking for Logistic Manager position, please see more details as below qualification.
- Main Tasks; Manage and coordinate logistics operation, which include local transportation, warehousing, import and export operation
- Logistics operation optimize and improvement
- Analyses system data to optimize warehouse storage design, utilization and operational
- Uses system data, and warehouse layout design to provide optimal picking productivity and efficiency, minimizing labor expenses with optimal service level
- Setup logistics standard operation procedure and continuously optimize the operation in mainland China on the standing point of cost and efficiency
- Applies and manages FIFO principles in all warehouses.
- Minimizes internal distribution costs with best price negotiation, maximized utilization of vehicle space and minimum trips
- Applies 5’s and good house-keeping principles in all warehouses following using the WAM tools.
- Implements and manages professional warehouse KPIs i.e. utilization, picking accuracy, productivity, stock loss, writing times, etc.
- Provide logistics solution with the managment teamrequirement, source and provide suitable logistics solution
- Safety and local regulations management
- Ensures all equipment, racking and fire safety systems are maintained to a high and compliant standard (compliant with all local regulations)
- Applies safety 1st principles targeting zero harm and zero LTA in all responsible sites.
- Arranges necessary training and ensures all FLT license are up to date and in place
- WMS / SAP Process Owner; Support the WAM Log Pillar / Support the WAM CD Pillar targeting losses and generating PAP (Annual Savings) for logistics activities.
- Management team tasks; Manages valued added warehouse activities in accordance with requirements
- Bachelor in related field.
- Thai nationality Only, Male / Female
- At least 5 years’ experience in logistics and warehouse both of domestics and abroad
- Have experience in logistics are and management experience
- Understanding about local regulations of transportation, storage, customs
- Good understanding and skill in reporting and presentation
- Good understanding on cost evaluation
- WAM or Lean knowledge
- Good at writing and spoken English
- Good at communicating, team spirit
- Able to work in Banpong, Ratchaburi
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)