Our client is Japanese Nationality Company, now seeking for an experienced candidate to join as Legal Senior Officer.
· Handle legal field in law firm or legal department at limited company or government official.
· Handle to civil litigation at least 2 year.
· Review and draft commercial contract at least 2 years.
· Negotiate with opposite party.
· Technical understanding of the Company’s business and operations and attention to details.
· Working in a cross functional and team environment.
· Translate contract or documents.
· Identify and analyze contract issue/problems and comment/suggest and implement solutions.
- Age over 30 years old
- Bachelor's degrees in laws.
- Must have Lawyer license
- Experience in civil litigation, review and draft commercial contract, cope with high levels of responsibility and with confidential matters.
- Good command of English both writing and speaking.
- Able to work in Bangplee, Samutprakan