Our client is one of the famous private equity firm advantage in sourcing, due diligence, structuring and capital recovery.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Law, Business Management or related.
- Over 3 years of relevant legal experience preferably from an asset management or private equity background
- Able to handle agreement drafting review simple business contracts and marketing materials; provide simple legal advice independently
- Assist with contract review procedures and assist Counsels to follow up contract review, contract signing
- Maintain and update contract database and legal filing system (including preparing third party contracts reports)
- Prepare summary of monthly legal and regulatory updates
- A strategic thinker with good business acumen
- Strong senior stakeholder management skills
- Computer literacy and proficiency in English
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)