Our client is a world’s leading industrial developer.
- Act as legal counsel for the company and affiliates in respect of industrial estate, real estate & property, corporate, commercial contract, joint venture, foreign investment, intellectual property, labor& employment, public &private company laws and international transactions, etc.
- Draft, review and revise all kinds of commercial contracts and various forms of agreements or legal documentations in both Thai and English
- Provide legal advice, comment, opinion in terms of all legal issues related to the business of the Company and its affiliates.
- Negotiate on legal terms and conditions of contracts and any legal documentations, advise on new business ventures and transaction al matters
- Coordinate and contact with all internal departments, government authorities and external counsels in Thailand and overseas
- Attend business meetings as necessary in relation to the work assignments
- Thai nationality
- Lawyer License is required
- Bachelor’s degrees or higher in Laws from recognized and distinguished universities (GPA >3.00)
- Minimum 3 years experiences of legal counsel in international law firms or leading multinational companies
- Proficiency in corporate laws, property laws and international laws
- Excellent in English communications skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal and management skills
- Positive attitude, maturity, reliable and independent
- Ability to work under pressure and demanding situations
- Five-day work week
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)