Our client is company specialize in chemical products. Our client is looking for Legal manager.
- Drafting and reviewing various kind of legal documents e.g. selling-buying contracts, loan-security agreements, procurement agreements, power of attorney, cooperate minutes, etc.
- Cooperating with government entities to ensure and update cooperate law apply to company.
- Providing general legal advices on various aspects of law including corporate & commercial law, foreign business & employment law, dispute resolutions
- Cooperating with external lawyers on transactions, litigations or dispute resolutions or other legal matters as required by business units.
- Other ad-hoc as assign by senior legal manager or vice president of legal.
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree in Law or International business law.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience with international law firms or as internal corporate counsels
- Lawyer license is required.
- Very good in English
- Good computer skills to operate basic Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Microsoft Outlook.
- Good in analytical skill, systematic thinking and problem solving.
Working hours: 09.00-18.00
Location: Sukhumvit Area (BTS line)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)