Our client, Japanese Company specialize in solid carbide drills. Now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Legal
- Draft legal documents (in Thai and occasionally in English)
- Conciliation in the contract and validity control.
- Sourcing for the vendors service providers and do price comparison.
- Prepare and handling complaints issue.
- Support in establishing and monitoring safety organization, systems & process.
- Female, 23-28 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree Laws or Business Administration or related field.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in Law or Compliance.
- Strong leadership and friendly personality, interpersonal and communication skill.
- Good command of written and speaking in English and computer literate.
Location : Bangpa-in, Ayutthaya
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)