An international private equity firm that makes control investments in middle market manufacturing businesses, is now looking for the talented colleague to join their company.
- Thai nationality, age 30-38 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Laws.
- At least 5 years of work experience in Corporate Legal, Litigation, Contracts/Agreement Drafting and Reviewing (in both Thai and English) and compliance. Business experience in financial institutions is preferable.
- Good working knowledge and experience with the laws of Thailand, particularly in the areas of corporate and general contracts; Labor Law, Civil law and Commercial Law.
- Good knowledge of the SET/SEC and general corporate affairs
- Strong legal document drafting, negotiation and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication and management skills with a high level of integrity and confidentiality
- Good written and spoken English language skills.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)