Our client, a Japanese Trading company is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Legal Assistant Manager.
- Thai Nationality, Male/Female, age between 28-33 years old
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Laws
- 7-10 years’ experience as Legal position
- Good communication skills
- Good command both writing and reading in English
- Strong analytical problem solving and time management skill.
- Lawyer license in Thailand
- Draft, review agreement in both English & Thai, company law corporate or employment
- Organize & handle meeting of board of directors & shareholders meeting
- Corporate registration with MOC
- Apply & renew license, certificate required by laws
- Provide advice and assistant on legal issues.
- Handle legal information management and inform to related department to ensure compliance in company.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 8.00 am - 5.00 pm
Working Location: Rama9 area
Benefit: Bonus, Insurance, Provident fund, Meal allowance, Transportation
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)