Our clients are some well-known Japanese. They are looking for candidates to join as "Legal Assistant Manager".
- Thai nationality, Male or Female age 30-40 years old.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Laws.
- At least 5 years' working experience in Legal filed, especially in drafting contracts and providing legal advice firm.
- Having knowledge in Labor law, Tax and BOI.
- Must Proficiency in English Language. TOEIC Scores at least 700.
- Good interpersonal skill with “Can do” attitude. Prefer to work with Japanese Company.
- Monitor all regulations which related to company's business and operations.
- Control all legal document.
- Update and inform relevant departments.
- Provide training to employee to create awareness of the Company's policies relating to legal issues
- Provide legal advice to other departments to ensure that all operations are complied with all relevant laws and regulations.
- Complete all assignments as assigned.
Location: Amata Nakorn,Chonburi
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)