Our client is Japanese Nationality Company, now seeking for an experienced candidate to join as a Legal Assistant.
· Create the solution based on legal and business situation.
· Over all of support to legal team; draft, review and negotiate various business contract (with suppliers, customers, service venders, etc.) and gather new law.
· Provide advice on wide range of legal issues (corporate, contract, labor, competition, etc.) Implement effective compliance (company laws, labor laws, sales regulations, etc.)
· Conduct periodic review on the compliance status and report to management.
· Support and coordinate with various departments (HR, Finance/Tax, Logistics, etc.)
· Draft and review internal company rules and regulations.
- Age over 21-30 years old
- Bachelor's degrees in laws.
- Lawyer license
- Experience in Japanese Company or manufacturing industry.
- Over 3 years of experience in corporate legal or law firm.
- Good command of English both writing and speaking.
- Able to work in Bangpoo, Samutprakan