Our client is a giant of agriculture and food industry with long history over 150 years. The company is looking for a key professional to develop strategies and business plans to realize the company’s vision and goals. The "Lead Business Analysis" must have several years experience in SAP BI with good in a leadership skill.
- Developing solution and new technology to solve current and future reporting needs.
- Working proactive with the business to identify gaps for business intelligence and managing the intelligence projects.
- Working with senior business intelligence analysts to prioritize projects and ensuring that business needs are supports.
- Coaching and providing training opportunities to the team on the use of data, analysis and reporting tools.
- Ensuring the development of change management to support business throughout the organization, all business lines are supported from a BI strategy and that critical knowledge of systems is maintained.
- Ensuring that critical controls and reporting governance, documentation, and process improvements for all developed and current solutions.
- Ensuring the governance of the report, developing consistency between the reports and solutions proposed in the different areas of the business.
- Utilizing full knowledge of business intelligence practices to understand business and function requirements, nalyzing and reviewing local design needs.
- At least 5 years of relevant SAP business Intelligence experience.
- Experience with data analysis, reporting, analysis and visualization concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to work in team, conceptual, strategic thinking, problem solving, technical, analytical skills, problem solving and take partners to understand the business context.
- Experience with educating and training others.
- Strong communication skills and very good command of English.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)