Our client is a renowned commercial refrigeration manufacturing and well known as a true innovator in the universe of plug-in refrigerated cabinets.
- Coordinate with suppliers from oversea, carrier, forwarder and shipping broker
- Coordinate with sales team to proceed with new shipments
- Monitoring of import and export shipments to ensure the compliance of regulations
- Follow up and check the shipping document for import and export
- To update the coming shipment with the production line
- Coordinate with warehouse for loading export cargo and unloading import cargo
- Follow up the billing of logistics cost
- Prepare monthly statistics freight cost report
- Thai, male or female, aged 30-45 years old.
- Baster’s degree in Management or any related field.
- At least 4 years of experience in logistics.
- Ability to work independently and act decisively with a sense of responsibility.
- Able to work well under pressure and communication skills.
- Good command of written and communicate in English.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)