Our client, a Japanese Consulting company is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the LEGAL OFFICER.
- Male or female, age 28-35 years
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in law.
- Having strong knowledge and experience in commercial law, business law and labor law.
- Good command in English (Business level).
- Having knowledge and experience in Intellectual Property law, Foreign Business law and BOI would be advantage.
- Able to handle various tasks within time frame.
- At least 4 years Post-Qualified Experience in commercial law, business law and labor law in foreign company.
- Japanese language would be advantage but not require.
- To review and draft agreements and legal documents both in Thai and English.
- To provide legal opinion focusing on labor law and business law.
- To ensure the compliance with laws of the companies.
- To find the good way to solve various problems.
- To monitor the updated laws and regulations.
- To coordinate with external lawyer and government officials from time to time.
- Other tasks as assigned
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 8.30 am - 5.30 pm
Working Location: Askoe area (BTS,MRT)
Benefit: Bonus, Insurance, Provident fund
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)