- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with clients as well as expanding relationship with new clients.
- Receive the requirements and provide consultation, help through email, phone and visit clients (sometimes).
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Collaborating with internal and HQ to conduct the report and follow up ant cases.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Thai Nationality age between 25- 35 years.
- Has experience in sales, sales support or coordinator would be advantageous
- Fluent in English and can communicate in Japanese or N3 above
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)