We are currently recruiting for Jr.Middle Web Developer Position for Education online company.
- A web developer is part of an agile development team, building and working on a web- application. A web developer is involved in web areas of development from design, development, testing and documentation.
- Working with an agile team to develop, test and maintain applications and services in accordance with established standards.
- Design and implement end-to-end system structure and solution to support business needs
- Participate in Agile events e.g., Daily Scrum, Sprint Planning, Backlog Refinement, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective etc.
- Preparing reports, manuals and other documents to support operations
- Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Analyze and resolve technical application problems.
- Cooperate with customer support, operation and marketing teams to support end-users.
- Always join team party
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or IT related field.
- 1 year minimum experience in software development field.
- Understand of programming concepts
- Experienced in web development using HTML5, CSS (Bootstrap or Materialize)
- Have basic SQL or NoSQL
- Basic knowledge of ReactJs the front-end framework
- Familiar with software version control concepts (Git-flow)
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player
- Have an open mind and respect other voice
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)