Our client, a Cash and Card Payment Processor, offers comprehensive payment processing solutions for e-commerce and m-commerce businesses.
- Design, develop and maintain software systems using Java and C# according to requirement specifications.
- Test the developed software to meet the data, logical, functional requirements, and document the test results according to Unit Test document.
Skills & requirements:
- 5+ years of experience as a Java developer (3+ years in a senior position)
- Strong Knowledge of JAVA / J2EE / JRE 1.7 is a must
- Sound knowledge of Web logic Server is a must
- Knowledge of OOP and the Microsoft stack: C#, .NET 4, ASP.NET, MVC5, Web API, Entity Framework
- Good command of English, able to communicate with foreign partners and colleagues
- Positive, customer-service minded, with analytical and problem solving skills
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Self-motivated, creative, able to take the initiative
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science/Engineering/Information Technology or related field of study
- Life & Health Insurance (after probation period).
- Annual Health Check-up (after probation period).
- Dental Benefit as per Company’s Policy (after probation period).
- Provident Fund (after probation period).
- Parking Benefit as per Company’s Policy
- Actual expense reimbursement on relevant professional activities.
Work hour: Mon – Fri 08.30 – 17.30 Hrs.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)