Our client provides a 'Unified Communication Cloud' solution through a seamless combination of user voice, image and data cloud-based system, along with remote site access from various end-devices.
- Plan Develop and Implement Marketing strategies to grow cloud sales, and company awareness.
- Develop production and marketing strategies and tactics to ensure effective product placement relative to market opportunity.
- Develop Go to marketing Strategies for Software as a service and other product.
- Develop high quality and effective marketing materials to align with brand strategy, including setting of style and brand guidelines, as well as brand vision and value proposition.
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
- Organizing events and product exhibitions.
- Co-Marketing with Japanese company partners to build strong business relations.
- Keep up to date with new marketing trends, including identification and application of innovative technologies within the industry.
- Work with key stakeholders (Japanese IT companies) to execute Marketing Strategies.
- Thai national only.
- Age 28-35 years
- Bachelor's degree in any field.
- At least 2 - 6 years of developing strategic marketing plan to achieve business objectives resulting in an increase of revenue, brand awareness,
- Basic knowledge in IT, Cloud, IOT and Networking
- Strong team, people and project management skill
- Good personality with excellent presentation, communication, negotiation, organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken & written in English.
- Can communicate in Japanese: read, written and spoken. (Require level N2 up)
- Commuting allowance
- Medical insurance
- Provident fund
- Medical check
- Party once 2 months
Working Hours: Mon-Fri 09:00－17:30
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)