Our client is Big Japanese manufacturing company. They just set up sales office in Thailand.
Now they are seeking for candidate to expand their business.
- Age 30-40 years old
- Thai nationality only
- At least 5 years sales experiences
- Bachelor degree in any field
- Import-export and BOI experiences
- Japanese language JLPT N3
- Can communicate in English
- Management of delivery schedule including;
- Follow up sales coordinator including discussion with customer and supplier. Especially for urgent case such as delay, or pull in.
- Checking weekly, monthly forecast, and yearly business plan from customer and report to supplier
- Checking ordering detail for stock operation customer
- Check and accept ordering plan which is made by sales coordinator
- Any of sales activity including; visit customer as much as possible for meeting related to demand, delivery, new design, promotion etc. Places are mainly Thai, but may include oversea.
- issuing quotation including case of exchange rate change after discussion with senior/HQ.
- register/revise master data in system
- follow up in case of any quality issue occurred
- Submitting Monthly report including update sales & booking amount, estimation.
- Negotiating Customers for advance shipment if necessary for semester end sales.
- Stock taking in external warehouse
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)