- Responsible for ensuring targets and objectives are clearly defined and set for the sales team.
- Responsible for business and individuals’ performance management (include corrective action where needed) to achieve local agreed business plan targets and objectives.
- Accountable for continuous follow up of ROI for respective sales team time invested by ensuring propriate customer development is applied and appropriate individual customer plan is developed and executed, that time spend is recorded and opportunities are identified, prioritized and closed in a timely manner.
- Drives and executes local business plan to ensure delivery according financial targets and objectives.
- Ensures CRM data quality is accurate, takes corrective action as required.
- Works proactively cross function ensuring efficient utilization of resources securing profitable business for company.
- Effectively and constantly analyze through business intelligence data development of the business within the assigned area and detect future trends to drive business development.
- Supports the General Manager in providing accurate forecasts, budgets and targets for business control reporting.
- Male / Female not over 40 years old
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical) or Bachelor degree in related field.
- Proficiency both of Japanese and English (JLPTN2 level and TOEIC 600 score up)
- Has experience Over 5 years as Sales or Business development in Tools and Machinery (must has Cutting Tools knowledge).
- Study aboard experience in Japan or oversea country.