Our clients are some well-known in medical device industry. They are looking for candidates to join as Quality Engineer.
- Good command of both Japanese and English
- Thai Nationality
- At least 5 years in QA/QC engineering
- Knowledge of ISO13485 and FDA is a plus
- Coordinate with others to solicit cooperation and resolve the problems.
- Create, test, and/or improve products make recommendations, and develop reports, based on engineering principles.
- Establishes statistical confidence by identifying sample size and acceptable error; determining levels of confidence.
- Use FMEA, TMV, IQ, OQ, PQ, control plans, process verification/validation plans, Cpk, Cp, SPC, DOE, process data analysis.
- Coordinate with US and Japan Edwards Engineer team and OEM supplier’s Engineer team in Thailand
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)