- Manage all supplier contracts and assist to administer best pricing strategies for all purchase materials and suppliers and analyze all new issue sin materials
and recommend strategies to improve quality and manage inventory levels for all products.
- Design and implement various purchasing strategies and procurement policies and participate in all supplier reduction programs in coordination
with supply chain team and determine appropriate programs for all purchase requirements and assist to reduce supply chain cost.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with all suppliers and prepare reports for all purchasing departments and provide support to all managers to plan
and execute all purchasing processes and provide an effective interface with all departments.
- Age over 33-40 years old, Open gender
- At least 5 years of experience in Purchasing field, especially team management experience
- Business communication in Japanese (JLPTN2 level is required)
- Able to communicate in English upper intermediate level.
- Familiar with manufacturing environment and electronics products
- Able to commute to work in Samutprakarn area.