- Microbiological validation of filling machines at customer sites worldwide
- Consulting customers in microbiology and hygiene management
- Support of re-commissioning works after machine overhaul and -retrofit
- Supervision of machine commissioning with respect to parameter passing
- Consulting customers in terms of quality management
- Able to support Japanese and Asian client, especially manufacturing in Japan
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Science or Engineering field and major is Food Science, Food Technology and Food Engineering.
- Open gender (preferred Male), Age 30-45 years old.
- Strong experience over 5 years in filling machine for Food and Beverage industry.
- Has knowledge in Japanese Manufacturing (if has experience in Japanese client in Japan would be advantage)
- Able to commute to upcountry and oversea.
- Fluent in English and Japanese communication skill (Requires JLPTN3 level up and TOEIC score would be advantage)
- Fast learning ability and focus on essential aspects