Our client was established in Japan for more than 130 years and they're the first food company which provided specialty food in Japan.
- Manage employee attendance
- Recruiting, Training, hiring or manage new staffs
- Coordinate with accounting firm every month
- Petty cash control
- Any gender, age 25 or above
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience as an office manager or HR/GA Manager
- Know how to manage and control individual work efficiently
- Good command of the Japanese language (JLPT N3 or above)
- Fair command of Japanese Language (Intermediate level)
Location: BTS Area
Allowance: do not decide yet
Working Hours: Not decided yet (Sat-Sun working will be implemented)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)