Our client is a Japanese garment, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Japanese Speaking Merchandiser
- Thai nationality, Male. Age 25-35 years old
- At least 2 year of working experience as Merchandiser, Purchasing, Marketing or any position related
- Bachelor’s degree in any field related.
- Good command in Japanese (JPLT N2) and English
- Experience in Garment Industry, sales, coordinate with overseas and kids apparel Industry is preferable.
- Travelling oversea is required from times to times
- Good communication skills and team work
- Detail oriented, Excellent problem solving skills, Energetic ,quick learner and driven personality
- Work independently under stress and pressure
- Production division (Currently, they have 4 staffs)
- Coordinate with Factory and Suppliers and Buyers (Head Office)
- Monitoring samples in order to ensure samples are delivered on schedule.
- Price negotiation / Costing / Samples Comments Creation in System
- Solution and negotiation on problems arising
- Follow up workmanship, quality, delivery
- Manage materials and steady production
- Support factory team on any issue / inquiries arise
- Social Security Fund
- Health Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Bonus: average 1 month
- Monday-Friday 8:30-17:30