Our client is one of well known R&D and manufacturing company in automotive industry.
They are seeking Manufacturing Manager now.
- Age 38-45 years old, Thai nationality
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Science, Business Admin is preferred.
- More than 5 years experiences in manufacturing management.
- Experiences to control budget of organization and control subordinates.
- JLPT N3 or can communicate in Japanese
- Good communication in English.
- Set section's target and communicate with subordinates
- Set actual plans and also control the progress
- Analyze the case when section target have not accomplished.
- Develop manufacturing plan
- Prepare Daily Production pan
- Monitor actual production input-output
- Review and approve "Training yearly plan"
- Project improvement with Japanese HQ.
- Lead "Kaizen" activities.
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)