Our client is a Japanese consulting for manufacturing, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Japanese Speaking Interpreter & Secretary.
- Thai Nationality, Female. Age 25-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Japanese or related
- Working experiences at least 1 year as interpreter, translator or secretary
- Fluently in Japanese up to JLPT N2 (Practical to Business)
- Good command in English
- Responsible, work under pressure and logical thinking
- Support MD
- Interpret & Translate meeting
- Documents task
- Social Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Bonus: 2 months as average (Once a year)
- Monday – Friday: 8:30-17:30
- 1 Saturday
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)