Our customer, a Japanese company is Automotive Part industry, is seeking for HR&GA Manager who able to handle all HR&GA tasks such as recruitment, time attendant, payroll, employee relation and especially in Visa & Work permit.
- Handle all function of HR task; recruitment, training, compensation & benefits and employee relations.
- Manage attendance, process payroll, visa & work permit for Japanese Management.
- Implementing training and development programs and procedures for all departments.
- Handle full loop of HR function and provide HR Strategy.
- Provide employee relation & cultural awareness management.
- To facilities, implement and maintain transportation arrangement, including improvement and handle
- daily operation.
- Report to Japanese Managing Director.
- Male or Female, 35 – 43 years old.
- Bachelor degree or higher in any related field.
- 3-5 years experience in HR function in management level.
- Good communication in English and communicable in Japanese (N3-N2).
- BOI knowledge with E-Expert system for control Visa & Work Permit would be advantage.
- Good interpersonal, decision maker and team leader
- Annual salary increment
- Provident Fund.
- Group Insurance
- Yearly activity such company trip, medical check-up.
Industry : Automotive Part
Working location : MRT-Line
Working Hours : Mon-Fri 8:00-17:00 / No Sat
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)