Our client is Newly founded company which provided an authentic sushi restaurant.
- Any age, any gender
- Experience in restaurant management, preferably Sushi or Japanese Restaurant.
- Good command of both Japanese and English.
- Good with computer skills, be able to used office software.
- Manage daily restaurant operations and assist with menu explaination maintain sanitation standard
- Strive to improve guest and employee satisfaction and maximize the financial performance in area of responsibility.
- Maintaining the restaurants revenue, profitability, and quality goals, exsure efficient restaurant operation as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality and customer service standard.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)