Our customer, a Japanese company that is well known for the development design of automotive parts, is seeking for employee who will support Japanese Adviser for implement company structure and internal policy.
- To implement organize structure and internal policy.
- Research reference detail/information and prepare report for attach investment and management consideration.
- Coordinate with sub-company in ASEAN and Local area for improve working process and policy.
- To support confidential project.
- Male or Female, age 26 – 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business administration, Accounting, Engineering, Law, IT.
- At least 3 years working experience with Japanese company.
- Have specialize knowledge or skill in a kind of industry.
- Eager to learn, Able to work Multi-Culture Company.
- Excellent to communication in Japanese and English. (N2 and TOEIC: 850 up is prefer)
Working hour: Monday - Friday, 08:00 AM. - 17:00 PM.
Working location: BTS Line
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)