Our client is cosmetic company with long history in Thailand and Japan established in Thailand many years ago and provide beauty service and cosmetic to customer.
- Manage staff around 7 staffs and operation
- Set up promotion and delivery and follow up about the result.
- Analyze the strategy, profit and so on to expand the business more
- Manage the delivery schedule, stock management and staff
- Meeting with Japan head office
- Visit each shop to motivate staff and manage also manage staff, be a guidance and make the order delivery schedule plan.
- Female, age around 30 years old or above
- Have making plan or promotion.
- Have an experience as B to C is a preferable
- Have an experience of manage subordinate is preferable
- Experience as Brand management
- Experience in cosmetic industry or retail industry is preferable
- Experience as project planner or promotion planner is advantage
- Good command of Japanese and English
- Social Security
- Bonus depends on company benefit
- Health Insurance
- Annual Leave (follow Thai labour Law)
- Married, Childbirth, Yearend party
Location: BTS LINE
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)