Our client is a Japanese construction company, is now looking for a fresh graduated or experienced candidate to join as the Japanese Speaking Administrator - Project Coordinator
- Thai nationality. Male or female, 22-45 years old
- Bachelor degree in Japanese or any field related
- Have working experience at least 1 year as Japanese speaking position in Japanese company
- Business level in Japanese (Up to JLPT N2) and English (TOEIC 600 up)
- Fresh graduated is welcome
- Able to use MS office (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Responsible, self-motivated, able to work under pressure and detail oriented.
- Welcome guests and answering, transferring and screening all incoming calls as appropriate
- Explain company rule, regulation and etc. to new staffs
- Assist/Accompany Expat staff for Government contact (interpreter in English and Japanese)
- Receiving and distributing internal & external mail/packages
- Dealing with some office supplies including office mobiles, stationery, and ensuring office supplies are well prepared.
- To liaise with and give appraise information to staff as and when required, especially for Japanese expats
- Assisting in some travel arrangements including roaming package, air ticket & hotel bookings
- Handling any other administrative duties as assigned
- Responsible for the day-to-day administrative functions of company
- Health insurance
- Provide shuttle bus
- Monday – Friday: 8:30-17:30
- No Saturday
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)