Our client is the company with the single point of contact, deliver seamless services throughout ASEAN ensuring high quality and our integrated services with higher productivity and lead time reduction.
- Any gender, 30-45 years old
- Good command of using Japanese (N2 Level or above)
- Have experience to change working regulation, evaluate staff, company rules, Skills about work permit, Visa.
- Have intention to change company regulation or develope company to be better.
- At least 5 years experience in Assistant manager, HR& Admin, Manager or Super visor with Knowledge in Thai labor law is prefer
- Computer skills: Email, MS Office
- Change the regulation and improve company
- Manage staff (Sub-Coordinate) & Administration job, Recruitment
- Prepare visa & work permit for Japanese Staff
- Purchase and manage equipment for office
- Other (Arrange of health check , Insurance, other Benefits for staff etc.)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)