Our client is international company providing ocean freight shipping and logistic service.
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- 0-2 years experiences in Account payable & Account receivable, preferable in international company.
- Proficient English communication, TOEIC 600 and higher / Japanese speaking level N3
- New Graduate is welcome
- Process all supplier invoices for clients
- Monitor outstanding invoices in company system
- Updating customer debtor master file/Updating daily banking spreadsheet.
- Process employee reimbursements
- Attend and respond to supplier queries regarding outstanding invoices & payment information (phone & emails).
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)