Our Japanese customer, which is famous in Mold & injection part, is seeking for Japanese Manager to support in their expanding business in Thailand.
- Male of Female 35 - 50 years old
- Japanese Nationality
- Has direct experience in each position at least 10 years
- Can communicate in English well (Can communicate in Thai would be advantage)
New Model Manager
• Develop the required documentation to support the Product Development Process and in accordance with customer requirements (e.g. APQP, PPAP and FMEA)
• Interface with internal related department and facilitate the resolution of quality issues and concerns
• Maintenance of required documentation meeting the specifications for document control
• To be a key person to contact with mold maker & product designer, and also coordinate with internal departments as customer requirements
• Responsible for the quality of product during the Launch Phase and 1st Mass Production
• Responsible for Supplier's mold design approval, PPAP review and approval
Production Technology Manager:
• Design new machine, equipment, robot, assembly machine, or developing new manufacturing equipment
• Design and maintenance of electronic equipment and other auxiliary equipment to support production process
• Supports the transfer of production technology and production equipment from HQ , and support during installation of equipment transferred from other factories
• Responsibility for production documentation and projects regarding improvements of production line
• Monitor, follow-up and advise implementation of Quality System documents and continuous improvement of system
• Arrange, handle, and pre-audit about System, Process, Product (Internal Quality audit), customer audit, and Certified body audit
• Control and feedback production based on process control plan
• Implement and follow-up the Statistic Process Control of product, trend chart
• Customer & Supplier complaint coordination, monitoring and follow up Corrective/Preventive action including effectiveness of the action
Mold Design Manager:
• Design molds for plastic injection by using CAD Mister
• Collaborate with customers to provide fast prototype parts for testing and evaluation
• Initiating new tool design methods/technology to increase the design performance efficiency and to reduce manufacturing cost of tools
• Tool design/improvement to support the in-house production process to achieve company’s target in both output and defect
• Work with production team to fabricate molds and tooling for prototype needs and mass production
• Analyze the mold components dimension, molding part, outcome of plastic molding injection.
• Conducts the molding technician to perform the needful action to solve the production problem.
• Judge necessity of negotiation of specification change if necessary and consult with other related department managers
• Strategy for maximizing process capability (stability of central value management condition)
• Feedback to mold & die design (request for design change etc.)
• Understand the technical files such as engineering drawing, operation manual, specification, safety precaution, parameters, gauges, indicators, condition and so on to keep the machine working properly and maintain the product quality.
• Able to create the technical document such as Work Instruction, Record template, engineering drawing.
• Finding molding conditions to stabilize surface accuracy and dimensions and keep the appearance high quality of the resin material
• Build a good relationship with existing client and new client
• Increase business opportunities through various routes to market and provide service to meet the needs of existing clients
• Planning to visit clients and provide the suitable presentation of product technical specification for each of them
• Prepare for business development; to analyze and to calculate the concentration in auto motive’s plastic injection field
• Coordinating with both internal and external relevant parties to ensure smooth & effective cooperation
- House allowance
- Cost of living allowance
- Transportation support (bus, minibus)
- Other's benefit should follow company policy
Working hours: Mon-Fri and Sat calendar
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)