Our Japanese client, software Development Company, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the JAVA Programmer.
- Complete the software development lifecycle of web application, including participation in requirements gathering, application design, developing code, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Collaboration with project manager and system analysts to identify areas where technical solutions can be applied to improve accuracy and productivity.
- Update Software documents.
- Male / Female, Thai nationality
- Age not over 35 years old
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in major of computer sciences, IT or related fields.
- At least 3 years’ experience in programming using Java, J2EE technologies, Oracle and Object Oriented Programming
- Knowledge of frameworks like Struts, Spring or Hibernate.
- Java certification would be an advantage
Type of business (service): System development and deployment, Outsource service, IT Security and Network
- Dental insurance
- Five-day work week (Monday - Friday, 9.00 - 18.00 o'clock)
- Flexible working hours
- Free shuttle bus
- Housing allowance
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
- Transportation allowance
- Travel allowance
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)